It is possible to maintain a fresh, young face for longer with various non-surgical techniques, but only a facelift will accomplish full facial rejuvenation. This is the appropriate procedure for people who are living with more serious signs of aging skin, or those who have lost a significant quantity of weight and are left with sagging skin that diet and exercise cannot resolve.
What Are the Benefits of a Facelift?
The facelift is considered the gold standard in anti-aging and skin rejuvenation surgeries. Some of the many benefits of a facelift in Charlotte include the following:
- Reduces the signs of aging by lifting sagging skin, smoothing out wrinkles and fine lines, and tightening loose skin
- Improves self-confidence with a more youthful appearance and enhanced self-esteem
- Long-lasting results, with some patients experiencing the benefits for up to 10 years or more
- Customizable procedure to meet each patient's unique needs and desired results, with options ranging from a full to a mini facelift
- Improves facial contours by lifting and tightening the skin, creating a more defined jawline, and reducing the appearance of jowls
- Enhances natural beauty by restoring a more youthful and refreshed appearance.
- Improves overall quality of life
- Dr. Beck’s modern technique produces naturally beautiful results that avoid appearing tight or pulled