Full, shapely breasts can make a woman feel more attractive and enhance feminine curves. This may explain why breast augmentation is the number one cosmetic surgery in the nation, with more than 300,000 procedures performed in a recent year, as reported by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).
Who Is a Good Candidate for Breast Augmentation?
Some women seeking breast augmentation have always wanted larger breasts, while others want to restore the plump, youthful breasts lost after pregnancy, breastfeeding, aging, or weight loss. You may be a good candidate for breast implants in Charlotte, NC if you:
- Are in good general health
- Are 18 or older (for saline implants)
- Are 22 or older (for silicone gel implants)
- Feel that your breasts are too small for your body
- Have lost shape and volume after pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Have experienced undesirable changes in breast shape and size with significant weight loss
- Have lost volume in the breasts due to aging
- Have asymmetrical breasts