We provide the unique and exciting Tetra fractional CO2 laser at our Charlotte, NC medspa, a state-of-the-art aesthetic technology that treats multiple signs of aging at once. This carbon dioxide (CO2) laser is minimally invasive, carries little downtime, and is safe and efficient.
Other Skin Rejuvenation Options at Our Medspa
Tetra fractional CO2 laser skin resurfacing is just one of the many excellent options available at Beck Aesthetic Surgery. Additional procedures that we offer for skin rejuvenation include:
- HydraFacial: Our array of HydraFacial® treatments includes exfoliation, extraction, and skin-boosting nutrients.
- CoolPeel: CoolPeel® is a mode of the Tetra CO2 laser that addresses the surface of the skin, and is an innovative way to safely and comfortably deliver the benefits of a traditional CO2 resurfacing treatment with less downtime.
- Virtue RF microneedling: This is the newest generation of radiofrequency microneedling.
- Chemical peels: Chemical peels can instantly brighten dull skin, improve skin texture, and smooth lines and creases.
- ZO 3-Step peel: This ZO® Skin Health peel is a three-step process that exfoliates, stimulates collagen, and soothes the skin.
- ZO Controlled Depth peel: Our ZO Controlled Depth peel treats severe laxity, texture damage, and advanced melasma. This treatment is administered by our board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Beck.